Bi-Weekly Orga Jitsi-2021-09-22
|Bi-Weekly Orga Jitsi-2021-09-22|
|Name||Bi-weekly Orga Jitsi|
What is an orga Jitsi?
The orga jitsi is a bi-weekly online meeting where the progress and state of the organization is shared. It serves as a moment for the orga to meet each other and discuss things that are (bound to) happening.
Do i have to register?
The jitsi meeting can be accessed without any registration via the link above. Just use a modern browser and join.
Are there minutes?
Minutes are made every jitsi and shared on the respective jitsi meet page.
- (PL) terrain contract is almost ready
- Stitch (PL) working on business cards, working on MCH2022 every friday, easy for meetings
- Benadski (power) working on high-voltage power line directly to field together with Liander (contact team:permits for safety drawing in permit)
- Hoxolotl (deco) > plans to make printed cloth with MCH house style art on it, path lighting, ~100 LED art installations, fire spewing dragon
- Hobbybob (deco) will think along with safety & permits for fire and lasers
- Donutz (deco) party area > plans to have a stage with live performances every night (together with Chris from team:music)
- Halcyon (PL) Boels [big machinery etc. renting company] is currently swamped, we will get back in touch with them in the beginning of november
- L: should we take into account airplanes and such with our lasers?
- yes, and we have a permit for our lasers. The air traffic around the event is updated about the presence of lasers.
- is there a regulation for drone flights?
- we are planning to have a public statement about where and when you can fly your drones