|Fabric Length (meter)||60|
Get a purple roll of fabric and ad-hoc spray paint it with some stencils to get it in theme.
Cloth is fire retardant.
- The fabric has been found at https://www.rollenstof.nl/katoen-paars-katoenen-stof-rol-2/
- Once the stencils have been cut, volunteers can help apply them.
- They need to be somewhat skilled in using spray paint.
- A group of five people for an afternoon can probably do a lot.
- It's best to work outside.
- The project is easy to store, does not require much space.
Draw stencils on stucloper. Cut out stencils. Lay out fabric on a cleanish surface, outside. Lay stencils on fabric and weigh them down (stones?). Spray around the stencils.
- TODO: Where is the stuff stored?
- Team Logistics is not involved.
- Four volunteers sounds like enough.
- An hour or two should do it.
- TODO: Provide instructions on how to set up the installation on the event site.
- TODO: Throw/give away?
- TODO: How many volunteers are required?
- TODO: How much time is required?
- TODO: How much waste in cubic meters is produced?