|Bringing beauty to the party|
|1st line contacts:||Moem, Polyfloyd|
|Is an exclusive team:||No|
|Contact at projectleiding:||Rizoom|
|Backup Contact at projectleiding:||Stitch|
We are on Signal, contact Moem or polyfloyd to be added.
The Decoration Team divides work into separate projects. If you as a decoration team member have an idea about what to make, please create a new project and fill out the details according to the template.
|Project Name||Person Responsible||Status||Budget|
|Adressable light flowers|
We have a pad: https://pad.tkkrlab.space/p/mch2021deco
Main Event floor decoration map: https://wiki.mch2021.org/images/d/d0/DECOmap01.png
Ideas and whatever:
- Giant pyramid in the tree surrounded field with loads of lights and lasers
- Chain of addressable lights over the length of the large pond (not the one with the island)
- Lights pointed at the dyke
- UV illuminated stuff
- Large inflatable dome tents
- Inflatable shapes (BugBlue knowns someone)
- Dichromatic lightspots
- Wrap showers in spaceblankets = golden showers
- Wooden board animals (cows?) and let people paint them
- Silly walk pedestrian crossing
- Umbrellas in the air
Stuff from the Mumble meet on March 14
- Very early badge idea: https://file.tkkrlab.space/mch2021.jpg
- Interaction with the terrain (using badge / phone)
- Redlizard: team terrain (https://wiki.ifcat.org/Teams#Organization_chart_.28clusters.2C_roles.29)
- Functional lighting (Light cords to light up the road sides?), rent this? Have a subteam for this?
- Decorative lighting (programmable lights?)
- Capture the flag with lights? Badge controlled?
- (req. by philmacfly) 15-20x field phone pedestals with lighting
- (req. by philmacfly) 4x field phone call booths, like this: https://doyouremember.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/old-telephone-booths-1.jpg
Chronologically ascending order