This page is part of the Team:Family of MCH2022. Feel free to look around.
MCH2022 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help and make the FamilyZone awesome, please join the team or organize a project. If you want to help at the event, please participate as an angel.
Time and location
- Tuesday 2021-02-02 20:00
- Location https://jitsi.nluug.nl/mch2021_family.
- Introductions and getting to know each other
- Feedback from Orga meet / location and party impact
- Large budget impact items
- Other points?
fhp - Ask childcare for possible options haakjes - Go through previous event wiki and create (template) todo lists for this event all - walk through MCH Wiki and replace Family Village everywhere
- Sim - contact Terrain about folding trailers at FamilyZone
- Wiki has been updated with the plan/shopping lists from SHA as a starting point
- We have a Twitter account
Feedback from Januari Orga meet (haakjes & fhp attended):
- Orga still monitoring Covid situation closely, no action required from Team Family at this time. If 1,5m social distance still required this will cause pretty much everything to take up a lot more room.
- Party plans stage with bands between (approx) 21:00-23:00, most likely aiming northwest from goldwasser or flowers, we don't think this will be an issue
- Our preference about map location (babbage etc) has not changed
Child care program:
- fhp has contacted one provider who have provided a quote that seems very reasonable
- Discussed about tents: If we do this it will make sense to swap one large tent for two smaller ones, because it is probably not a good idea to have any debate about which kids belong with the child care team and which do not (responsability wise)
- Compare budget idea's with the SHA programme, see File:Letter-to-future-team-family.pdf
- All camper spots are apparently gone already, and in any case no campers can stay at the FamilyZone. Need to check about folding trailers (vouwwagens), and in particular a decent way to get them on and off the field. Cars apparently cannot enter the field at all. Maybe we can arrange some terrain plates or transport with golfcarts is possible? Sim will inquire with Terrain.