|Team:Info takes care of disseminating information intended for visitors.|
|1st line contacts:||Noor, Raboof|
|Is an exclusive team:||No|
|Contact at projectleiding:||Boekenwuurm|
|Backup Contact at projectleiding:|
Calling all teams!
Dear other teams, we need information from you!
If you want to announce (tweet, blog, document) something, get help with the wiki, please feel welcome to contact us!
You can reach us 'privately' on firstname.lastname@example.org or join the public team mailing list at email@example.com.
We have vacancies!
We would like to add another 1-2 people to this team - get in touch if you're interested! Check out the 'Responsibilities' section below for specifics. (But those are not set in stone, we are flexible. ;) )
We will of course share the work within the team, but:
- Monitor, handle questions and amplify important info
- Write blog posts: Anykey
- Produce a booklet: Vacancy
- Set up the physical infodesk: Stern
- General info team members: Vacancy Vacancy
- Signage (big map, other signs): Team:Deco
- Promotion/Marketing: go to Team:Promo
- Press/reporters: go to Team:Press
- Speakers: go to Team:Speaker_Desk
- Volunteers: go to Team:Volunteers
- Villages: go to Team:Villages
- Networking: go to Team:NOC help-desk
- Design: go to Team:Huisstijl
During the event, there will be a physical infodesk, to be manned by angels.
- Determine opening hours - would 10:00-22:00 be doable?
- Create angel instructions based on the Infodesk Manual
- Make sure we're in the Angelsystem
Coordinate distribution with Team:Ticket & Entrance.
Old MCH2021 stuff
Team members for MCH2021
Meetings for MCH2021
Team:Info mostly works asynchronously. If you want to do or discuss anything, feel free to join our IRC channel, Matrix group, ask Noor to get added to our Telegram group (all these are bridged), or get in touch directly.