|Team Music Created for Hackers|
|1st line contacts:||Chrisha|
|Is an exclusive team:||No|
|Contact at projectleiding:||Rizoom|
|Backup Contact at projectleiding:|
Team Members MCH2022
3 september 2021 Field Day.
- Someone to help update this Team page.
- Stage managers for each stage - dj-spock could coordinate the stage managers
- PA technicians - using the Pro's of Team Party Tent, along with PsychiC and Mack
- Booker (person who books bands) - dj-spock and Chrisha will book lots of artists ;)
- Align with Teams Infra, Bar and Content - Chrisha leads and dj-spock can help with that
- ... and, off course, many musicians
The plan During the event, we have two tracks:
Track 1: Every day one live band, representing a subgenre, for example: gothic metal, jazz funk, electropop, chiptunes, garage punk, prog rock, Ukrainian hip hop or draaiorgel… We can do some sort of survey among the participants.
Track 2: Jam session. During the day, we have a tent with back line (drums, amplifiers, some simple instruments) where anyone can join a jam session. The best songs will go on a set list, which we will play during the every, at a set time. Visuals. The musical entertainment can be accompanied by images: VJs, video art or just an old movie.
As this may have consequences for the buildup, e.g. noise management, proximity of drinks, food and stuff, we need to align with teams: Content, Infra and Bar. But above all with Team Party Tent.
Track 1: Estimate is that bands like these will cost on average 2.000,- a gig. Proposal is to finance this off the general budget.
Track 2: Cost will be just the tent and PA. We will bring our own instruments.