How to read the timeline:
- The timeline is a working document that projectleiding updates weekly
- This timeline is a still image (screenshot) taken from a work-document used by projectleiding in an interactive whiteboard tool called Mural (open source suggestions to replace this are welcome). We use this tool and timeline to monitor if the organisation is on track.
- None of the circles you see in this image are set in stone, things will be moved around. If you see a date near a marker, this means that is the date we are currently working with.
- All dates for meetings will be visible in the Meetings section of this wiki.
- If you see a pink sticky with a nickname on it, this means that person is working on that specific item; if you have a question on that specific item, ask the person whose name is on it.
You can always contact Projectleiding if you have questions on the timeline.