How to read the timeline:
- The timeline is a working document that projectleiding updates about every week
- This timeline is a still image (screenshot) taken from an interactive whiteboard tool called Mural (open source suggestions to replace this are welcome). This image/tool is used to monitor if the organisation is on track.
- None of the circles you see in this image are set in stone, things will be moved around. If you see a date near a marker, this means that is the date PL is currently working with.
- All dates for meetings will be visible in the Meetings section of this wiki.
- If you see a pink sticky with a nickname on it, this means that person is working on that specific item; if you have a question on that specific item, ask the person whose name is on it.
You can always contact team:Projectleiding if you have questions on the timeline.