Jump to navigation Jump to search
This year, Team:Badge has prepared another truly special little toy.
- You should have gotten one coming into the camp (and you should have brought a USB-C cable for charging and hacking). Go to the Getting Started section if you need help assembly the badge.
- Once it's running, choose the menu item OS update to install all the features we didn't finish by the time we had to flash the Badges.
- After everything is up to date, learn how to hack the Badge.
- Make lots of improvements and send us pull requests at our Github home
- Write lots of apps and submit them to the Hatchery app store
- Come visit us at the Badge tent if you need help
- Twitter @BadgeteamNL
- Try the Telegram channel Badge.team
- IRC: `badgeteam` on irc.oftc.net
- Matrix: #oftc_#badgeteam:pixie.town
- We will be holding a couple of workshops to help you get started and hopefully remember to post them here ...
Some talks that may be interesting
- Surface Mount Electronics Assembly for Terrified Beginners (Friday 19:00 Hardware Hacking Area) repeated several times ...
- Building public, dynamic webapps using Micropython on the ESP32 (Friday 20:40 Envelope)
- Badge workshop (Saturday, 16:00 DNA)
- Badge Talk (Tuesday, 13:00 Abacus)