Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please add links to your photo albums, videos, feeds, blogs, articles and so on!
Lots of stuff can be found on #MCH2022 on twitter. The recorded talks are appearing on the C3VOC site and the MCH2022 YouTube channel.
Albums / Photos & videos
- Pictures or it did not happen
- Noor's pictures on Mega (1100+ pictures/video, day 0-6)
- https://kiekjes.haas-en-berg.nl/ (photos with dates between 2022-07-14 and 2022-07-30 are released as CC 4.0 BY)
- I used the opportunity for a short walk around in the morning 2022-07-24, too late to complete b/c many people got up while filming. nearly no persons at all in videos and photos. all persons appearing within 30m have been asked for permissions / agreement for publication on mch websites. despite this, the yt links below are available for "link owners only", for now. my sources are 4K videos and photos, about 4 MB/s or 8 MB/picture, total ~1450 MB. please contact me if interested in any part, with minute:second index in video. high probability that upload / publish of source videos / photos will not happen if not requested by anyone. if interested or in case of problems: please contact me, to get that corrected asap: mdb, mark dominik bürkle, dect 6320, email@example.com Links to videos: (ld lq), (sd lq), (hd lq)
- General Flickr MCH2022 : https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=MCH2022
- Edwin's tiny photo album (7 photos, 3 videos)
- @boosty_'s tiny photo thread on Twitter - CC BY-NC 4.0, except the video of the worm.
- Dale's Memories of MCH2022
- @ProcyonViolet's long photo thread on Twitter
- @ijonberlin's photo thread on Twitter
- Oscar's MCH2022
- Tobi's blog post in German, with pictures
- ANDERSTORPSFESTIVALEN GOES TO MCH
- MCH2022 as seen from the point of view of a Logistics On-Site volunteer...
Faster random access to memories
Hints on how to preserve your memories to recall them faster and let them last longer.
- How to remove your wristband without damaging the fabric: Use gallium, pliers and a vise, hacksaw on clamp, plastic bag, hammer and two screwdrivers, or out of bounds attack.
- Train your retrospective memory to better recall your experience later. Maybe write a retrospective: what did you see? Who did you meet? What great experiences did you have? What would you do different next time? Save your photos and annotate them, etc.
- Make backups of your photos and videos. ;-)
- MCH2022 blog
- Solving the MCH2022 badge CTF challenge
- The Greenland - Terugblikken op MCH 2022: gave workshops, muziek en meer!
- The Connectivist - My Prophecy at the Hackers Camp MCH2022
Go to News for articles, and as you find...
Twitter / Social media accounts with a lot of stuff
- @MCH2022Camp - retweets of almost all MCH-related tweets and announcements
- Twitter search for latest MCH2022 tweets
- Twitter search for top #MCH2022 hashtag tweets
- @MCH2022Camp - reposts of MCH2022 stuff on Mastodon