Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part of clusters|
- Recruit volunteers
- Optimize on-boarding experience
- Match volunteers to tasks and shifts:
- Provide teams that have things that need doing with people to do it
- Provide people with spare time with things to do
- Try to optimize fun and efficiency by directing people towards tasks that fit their skills
- Schedule volunteers and inform volunteers about what’s expected from them
- Provide basic life necessities to volunteers that help out for more than just a few hours, e.g. food and drinks.
- Express gratitude towards volunteers, e.g. by awarding goodies (t-shirts) and good food
- Manage volunteers on site from early build-up to late tear-down
- Schedule volunteer assignments according to priorities indicated by build-up, tear-down, and PL
- Help teams structure their volunteer shifts
- Keep a pool of volunteers available for unplanned ad-hoc tasks.