|Location||FamilyZone Play Tent|
|Date and Time||Monday at 15:00|
This page is part of the Team:Family of MCH2022. Feel free to look around.
MCH2022 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help and make the FamilyZone awesome, please join the team or organize a project. If you want to help at the event, please participate as an angel.
Create your own button! All you need is a piece of paper and your creativity! (Pens, pencils, felt tip pens and such help… ;-) )
- (possibly a printer, to create empty templates; but usually kids don't care and just use the pre-cut circles)
- paper & pens/pencils/crayons/markers
- a 45mm button machine is available (with 250 buttons)
- Machine is in use! Stef and User:NicApicella know their way around it (it's super easy to learn!)
- the machine is stored away in the play tent
- one adult is required to operate the machine (it's two, actually: a cutting machine and a "badge-making" machine)
- the kids provide their designs; making a button itself takes about 20 seconds
- (a better how-to than the one provided with the machine is being made)
- clear up all the remaining paper snippets
- put the machine and the button-equipment into its box