Jump to navigation Jump to search
Team Content Meeting Minutes 2020-06-06
Absent without notice
- Call for Participation
- No reference to other volunteering systems
- Make it a little bit more positive
- Claudia: create a banner with the motto
- Rest will be discussed over the mailing list
- We are looking at the pretalx instance using screen sharing.
- Remarks are made that the header size is too big. Text size is fine (14).
- Embed the map or create a picture of the map.
- Not everybody has activated their account yet, the old account doesn't work for the production version.
- Consensus: minimal design.
Coco will figure out if Redmine is the chosen platform of the orga.
- piele: Zammad is the tool of choice.
- Zammad looks nice, not many features, has custom fields. Reporting is not there, we need to create that.
- Conclusion: Zammad it will be.
- Erik will look at creating the reporting tool in Python.
- Not one ticket per person but multiple should be possible, try to keep it simple.
- Some explanations were given.
- Coco will request Piele for Zammad accounts and looks for a way to discuss speaker names either inside pretalx or on a private wiki page.
Starting the hunt for speakers/content
- Some persons are discussed
- Ask now but be careful in the wording
Topics for next meeting
- Final text Cfp
- Final layout Cfp
- Zammad status, work flow status
- Pretalx next steps, configuring Pretalx
- Naming stages
- Speakers contacting