What about accessibility?
First and foremost we will make sure toilet and shower facilities will be accessible. Beyond that, if you have a specific disability please contact us so we can discuss what is needed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Do note that we are limited by the fact that we are an outdoor camping event, so for example we cannot give hard guarantees about the availability of reliable power on the field for medical devices. Nonetheless, we always try to make the best out of it!
Is there a schedule?
Yes, see Camping. Build-up planning follows soon.
Can you tell more about the KarTent?
Of course! See Kartent.
Have another question?
- Do you have a question about tickets? See Tickets
- Are you a member of the press? Contact Team:Press
- Do you want to help with promotion/marketing? Contact Team:Promo
- Are you an (aspiring) speaker? Check the Speaker FAQ
- Do you have a question about volunteering? See Volunteering or contact Team:Volunteers
- Do you have a question about villages? Contact Team:Villages
- Do you have a question about the network? Contact Team:NOC
- Do you have a question and don't know where to go? Contact Team:Info at firstname.lastname@example.org