|1st line contacts:||User:Gerth-Jan, Netsmurf, Firewall|
|Is an exclusive team:||Yes|
|Contact at projectleiding:||Netsmurf|
|Backup Contact at projectleiding:|
Welcome at team Fire.
Our mission is to help MCH becoming an awesome event, safely.
If you are in the posession of a "BHV" certification, please contact us and join the fire team. We are still looking for angels to help us with the fire safety of the event.
THIS PART BELOW CAN BE UPDATED SO PLEASE CHECK THE PAGE ON A REGULAR BASIS.
As mentioned our mission is to help everyone have an awesome event, safely. There is however legislation and regulation that the event MCH has to comply with. This is for everyone’s safety.
In the section below we listed the safety measures that the event has to have in place to comply. If you have any wishes that involve fire safety and deviate from below feel free to contact us to investigate if we can make it possible.
- For your safety, keep the emergency routes free and position your tents within the specified boundaries
- Smoking is not allowed in public tents
- Open fires are not allowed other than specified by the organization
- Fire safety can be checked by the MCH organization or by the municipality fire department. They are allowed to request additional safety measures
- Cooking is only allowed on gas cooking equipment.
- BBQ's (charcoal, wood etc) are not allowed.
- After using gas, the gas tank has to be turned off
- The inspection period of the gas tank may not be expired
- Gas hoses may not have cracks, coloring or signs of drying out.
- Gas hoses may not be older than 10 years old
- The pressure reducing valve may not be older than 5 years old
- MCH provides power, it is not allowed to use your own power generator
- Equipment connected outside has to be IP65-certified
- Tents larger than 25m2 or with more than 10 people sleeping need to be pre-registered for safety reasons.
- Tents need to be fire-retardant according to NEN 6065 class II norm (equivalent DIN 4102-B1).
- Tents with more than 10 sleeping beds have to have a working fire alarm
- Per group of 25 persons a minimum of 1 foam fire extinguisher with a minimum capacity of 6 liters has to be present. Please bring foam and not powder extinguishers because of the potential collateral damage to electronic equipment if used.
- If a tent is (larger than 60m2) OR (more than 30 people average are present) OR (at a peek more than 50 people are present), An emergency exit sign with emergency lighting is required.