MCH2021 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help preparing the event, please join the orga by participating in a team. At the event, please participate as an angel.
Teams are the backbone of MCH2021, which are made out of volunteers that have or want to gain expertise in a certain field. Their decisions power the event from location to management, from IT to ticket sales to the tap-water installation on the terrain.
It is possible, and you are welcomed, to join any of the team mailinglists and meetings. Please introduce yourself on the list or at meetings :)
To create a team, use the form: Form:Team
To create a project use the form: Form:Project
For a team to embed themselves in the orga, but also be reachable for new team members, please make sure the following is listed on the team page:
- Who is/are the first point of contact (not necessarily the team lead), make sure this person or persons have contact information shared.
- Add role information in your team description from the roles page.
- Plan _all_ meetings up to the event itself and share them on your page. This will save you massive amounts of time with agenda syncing, datumprikkers, planners every time.
- Make it clear for new people how to join the team and meetings. The orga and visitor wiki are now one, which should make it easier for new people to join your team.
- Share with team:Volunteers: How many team members your team _must_ have and for what, and how many would be nice to have (and for what).
Teams & Projects
Organization chart (clusters, roles)
This is a view of the SHA organizations split into roles. We're trying to adopt this idea, it's new.
For the role description please visit the following: https://wiki.ifcat.org/Roles