|The Horeca team organizes and operates the following :
|1st line contacts:||Netsmurf|
|Is an exclusive team:||No|
|Contact at projectleiding:||Netsmurf|
|Backup Contact at projectleiding:|
Team Members MCH2022
Foodcourt Subteam :
Volunteer Food :
PL Team overal Horeca Lead :
The Horeca team Will consist of several smaller sub teams :
- The "Bar" sub-team will organize, build and run the 3 planned Bar area's Main Bar, Harbour bar and Badge Bar.
- The "Foodcourt" sub-team will organize, build and run the foodcourt.
- The "Volunteer Food" subteam will organize the volunteer food.
‘Ask for Angela’
- Do you feel unsafe?
- Is someone making you feel uncomfortable?
- Has someone been physically harmed?
- Are you feeling unusually intoxicated?
'Ask for Angela'
We are here to help.
- Head to one of the bars and ask if 'Angela' is working'.
- We will invite you into a staff-only area and work with you to get you safe.
The horeca team works closely together with :
- The "Party-Tent" team who organize, build and run the party area.
- The "Music" team who organize the entertainment in the party and Bar area's.
- The "Permits" team who organize the permits for the bar and food.
- The "Safe-harbor" team who organize the harbor.
- Make terrain plans
- Make floor plans for Main Bar
- Make floor plans for Harbour Bar
- Make floor plans for Badge Bar
- Explore which qualifications are needed and which rules apply (e.g. "sociale hygiëne?")
- Find a good seller, make a good deal, and provide the contract to team finance to buy the needed stock in drinks, snacks, etc
- Set prices for products, discuss them with Treasury
- Plan all furnishing you will need like fridges, taps, bar-counter, bins etc
- Get furniture and decorations
- Devise smart volunteer setup (how will volunteers sell stuff, what distinctive roles, what do they need to know etc)
- Devise a plan to stock bars during event.
Oktober 2020 Make Terrain plans
November/December 2020 Make detailled Bar Plans
November/December 2020 Start talking to suppliers/Foodcourt vendors
June 2021 Ready for event
Terrain : Rough terrain schetch ready, making detailled autocad drawing
Bar : Rough bar schetch ready, making detailled autocad drawing
Foodcourt : Team lead found, starting vendor selection. Party-Tent : Detailled drawings ready. AV requirements list : Draft made, final discussion shortly before sending to AV team.
If you are interested in volunteering for Horeca pls contact me at email@example.com