Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fabric Length (meter)||10|
TODO: Provide a brief description.
- Transport needed:
- 3 big boxes of parts (ish) to fetch at TkkrLab
- Aluminium trusses and tools and a bike to fetch at my appartment in Enschede.
- 4 x 220cm
- 1 x 126cm
- 1 x 132cm
- 4 X 75cm
- 1 x 60cm
- 1 x 43cm
- 1 x 80cm
- 1 x 65cm
- 1 x 22cm
- 1 x 17cm
- None: it's outside, secured to a drum containing about 600l of water.
- Power needs:
- 400W fogger
- 1200VA, 10A Fuse smoke machine
- various LED lights (Power TBA, but not much).
- Beamers (3x +- 150W)
- no netwrok required
- Aluminium building technique tested
- smoke machine built (and tested)
- lighting (there are several led power lights and drivers at TkkrLab I could use, need to figure out how -Hoxolotl)
- aluminium podium trusses (old stuff from Hoxolotl)
- DMX lighting sets (old stuff from Hoxolotl)
- around 16 rolls of aluminium foil (32,-)
- around 30 boxes of hot glue (540,-)
- 4 good hot glue guns (120,-)
- a hot plate (old stuff from Hoxolotl)
- farm 1000L pallet basket (Gebruikte IBC Container vloeistofcontainer 1000 lt) around 60,-
- smoking machine
- The smoke machine will be build according to a similar design as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM4D5JZAtXg
- tubs and plastic tubings: around 100,-
- descent smoke machine: around 300,-
- 10 header ultrasonic fog machine: around 120,-
- transport: to and from location, around 120,-
- renting a place to build it up: tbd around 28th october.
Total budget assessment current: 1 392,- and possible renting a space to build up from may-july
- The body of the dragon is shaped using aluminium podium trusses, aluminium foil and hot glue.
- using the same techniques as described here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G68RID8pZ0
- the scales will however be layered on top of the "crunpled foil body".
- scales will be made individually using single, not crumpled aluminium sheets and hot glue on a heated plate.
- the smoke and light systems will be placed beneath the structure.
- if possible the dragon will have wings, this needs to be tested.
- TODO: Is there a part in the preparation process that can be performed in parallel by a group of volunteers?
- TODO: Do volunteers require a specific set of skills?
- TODO: How many volunteers over how many hours are required?
- TODO: Is the preparation bound to a specific location?
- TODO: How much space is required to store the project before it is moved to the event site?
TODO: Describe the manufacturing process in the highest level of detail.
- at Hoxolotl's Basement
- at TkkrLab
- Team Logistics needed:
- YES, there's a lot of trusses, and several boxes of equipment to pick up at Hoxolotl's home and TkkrLab, both i Enschede.
- Volunteers needed:
- one or two helpers could be nice, but they need to have a feeling for art and crafts, as it will involve gluing and forming aluminium sheets in complex patterns and forms.
- Time required:
- two to three days build depending on weather and skills of the helpers.
- Set up:
- bring all the trusses to build up location.
- tools and parts in the Deco tent
- TODO: Throw/give away?
- TODO: How many volunteers are required?
- TODO: How much time is required?
- TODO: How much waste in cubic meters is produced?