|Fabric Length (meter)||0|
" done "
How to hang the flags
70x 100 cm: hang to metal poles deployed for lights on the terrain
WAIT TILL THE LIGHTS ARE IN FIRST! OTHERWISE WE'LL BE IN THE WAY
- Take a flag, a pre-cut piece of black rope, and a bamboo pole of 120cm long (not the 150 cm ones!)
- Tie the bamboo stick to a lamp post so it points slightly up at the end:
- Slide the flag over the pole; it should fit all the way over it, and attach the clip to a piece of rope so the flag is secured. Clips always point towards the pole.
2500,- + 1500,- for extra materials
How many flags?
306 flags 100 big ones (150x100) 200 smaller ones (100x70) 6 very long ones (400x100)
- Have an example flag printed [DONE] - Order flags [DONE]
- TODO: Do volunteers require a specific set of skills?
- TODO: How many volunteers over how many hours are required?
- TODO: Is the preparation bound to a specific location?
- TODO: How much space is required to store the project before it is moved to the event site?
- Describe the manufacturing process in the highest level of detail.
- Where is the stuff stored? Deco tent
- Should Team Logistics be involved in moving the project to the event site? yes, has been requested, pick-up on the 15th
- Need people who know or can quickly learn kruissjorring
(https://www.scoutsengidsenvlaanderen.be/technieken/kruissjorring) and don't mind working at a height (3/4m tops)
- Need to hang 300 flags, so I would need about 4-6 volunteers for a whole day each
- Alternative: hand out poles, rope and flags to teams who can hang them in their area
- Throw/give away? give flags away, gather bamboo sticks
- How many volunteers are required? 4
- How much time is required? 4 hours
- How much waste in cubic meters is produced? 1