Village content in the MCH2022 programme
As you may have noticed there is currently one track in the MCH2022 programme labeled MCH2022 Curated Content. However, if you want your village content included in it, we can create additional tracks with appropriate labels in it, as well as include your village stage in it.
If you want to do so there are a few requirements:
- Village is responsible for submission of proposals to PretalX, with the right track selected (we can create a specific track for you after you have dropped a note by e-mail to email@example.com)
- If the content is proposed by a known Village content contact, it will be confirmed straightaway. To ease scheduling please add the date and time at the end of the title and we will schedule accordingly.
- Content is responsible for sharing submitted proposals in PretalX with village team using a csv PretalX export.
- Content needs a Village content contact mail adress for this
- Village content contact will respond with mail which of the new submissions can be accepted/rejected and provide info at what day and time they should be scheduled.
- Content will schedule according to Village wishes.
- Please request the track first via email so that when submitting the proposals in PretalX the correct track can be selected.
- Mails with "our village programme is in this wiki", or even worse: "here's a google doc with our programme, pls include, okthxbye" will be ignored.
- We may ask you for space on your stage in case we need some overflow stages for workshops. By the looks of it, this is unlikely to be necessary since we have three large workshop tents already.
Hit us up at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this to happen for your village stage.