From MCH2022 wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Team Content Meeting Minutes

Bold indicates action points

Online 2020-10-10 17:00 - 18:00


Absent with notice

Absent without notice


As decided in the 2020-10-10 meeting:

The action points from the last meeting are shown at the topics they belong to below.


  • Notes: Kirils
  • Chair: Coco
  • Any other topics?
  • I can't make this meeting: Robin

Recap on action points

draft special blog (Claudia)

Agreed that we're not gonna discuss the blog post in detail. Ended up talking only about the process, not discussing the content at all. Claudia will discuss access to posting into the blog with sysadmins until 7th Nov. Team will review the blogpost (blue) until the 7th Nov. We tentatively decide to have a blogpost every week for the first couple of weeks. Coco will draft blog post review and publishing process and publish it on the wiki.

Create wiki page for review proces (Robin)

Done. Robin has created a page on the wiki. https://wiki.mch2021.org/Review_Guidelines

Write blog post about the review proces (Robin)

Team will review the blogpost (orange) until the 7th Nov.

Add at least 3 speakers you would like to see to the list in Zammad (All)

Only Claudia added some. There is a how-to on inviting speakers at https://wiki.mch2021.org/Team:Content/HowToInvite Team will actually try and do this for the next meeting. Just as a reminder: Team members are invited to add people who they personally would like to speak at the event and they can already send the invites (to start thinking about a proposal) out to those people. Afterwards there will be a "big discussion" in the wishlist.

Make proposal about how to configure Zammad (Kirils and Erik)

Kirils and Erik reviewed Zammad. Erik will be writing a python script -> it will (re)import all ACCEPTED speakers and a make 1 PERSON object and 1 general TICKET object (that's gonna be used for finances as well). Additinal ticket objects can be created by the team(s) during event.

Team (until next meeting) will add the fields they may need before and during the event in Zammad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/MCH2021-Content-Zammad-fields Kirils should invite ijon, witchDoc, katzazi to add to the pad.

Send questions /concerns about go/no go to Projectleiding (All)

Some of us have sent mails to Pl about this. Pl would appreciate input re:covid from the teams because of their specific expertise. For speakers it's hard to commit during these uncertain times. We can't ramp up our speakerdrive until we have outline that's as clear as possible (Pl decision tree). There will be a public blogpost on covid on Nov 1st.


Status of submissions

21 submissions. That's +1/3w. :(

Specific speakers we would like to invite

Discussed above.

Status of Zammad

Discussed above.

Go / No go updates

Discussed above.

How Covid-19 impacts Team Content, identify hurdles

Discussed above.

Any Other Business

Claudia will participate in the Orga meeting next week to tell them what's up in the team. (Previous minutes contain the info.) Aschwin[1] will invite Team:info to participate in our next meeting at 14th Nov 17:00 NL.

Topics for next meeting

  • Blogposts (content final review) - [new blogposts are also welcome]
  • Zammad fields [ https://pad.riseup.net/p/MCH2021-Content-Zammad-fields ]
  • COVID-19 status (go/no-go)
  • Status of submissions
  • Twitter and social media strategy for efectivizing our communication
  • Team:info will be invited to enlighten us about their tasks
  • Team member participation review

Next meeting time

14th Nov 17:00 NL time

[1] This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.