Jump to navigation Jump to search
Team Content Meeting
Online 2022-07-03 16:00 - 18:00 CEST
As decided in the 2022-06-16 meeting
- Any other topics?
- I can't make this meeting: Hugh
If Eva and/or Arthur can join we can do Heralds first, quickly meet and align so that we know each other before going to the field.
- Bridge to Zammad (for speaker expenses). [Erik]
- Tallying number of hotel rooms required in Zammad [Erik]
- Build Android app [Hugh]
- Contact iOS app writer [Erik]
- Lightning talk coordinator [Walter: done]
- Can/do we want to change the time on the program to 24h format? [Kirils]
- Communicate approved expenses to speakers [Nicolas: done]
- Usage of some markdown in a couple of abstracts are causing visuals issues
- Assist speakers with Visa and prepare Visa letters [Nicolas done]
New Action points
- Team Content 2025 talk
- AK talk?
- Relocation of stage Clairvoyance, any issues with that, reply to Ruud
- “Hour of Power” session Sunday morning, did that make it into pretalx?
- Visa didn't work out for some speakers, when are we withdrawing and remove them from the schedule?
- Is Zammad and the expenses spreadsheet up to date? Which one is the real truth for what?
- Verify that we at least spend the approved subsidy, not everything we spend might be covered by the subsidy?
- Look at requests and abstracts of speakers to see if we need communication with them to improve before the start of the event and check if there are any special requests that we need to take care of
- Incorporate village content in the schedule
- Expectations of shifts during the event. Are we using the Angel system for shifts of team Content members as it looks like we can't schedule shifts ourselves?
- Who will be on the field when?
- Heralds and Angels (needs to be notified to Team:Volunteers) [Hugh/Kirils]
- https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Speaker_Desk up to date? (Coco left Projectleiding long ago for example) [Hugh/Kirils]
- Update and communicate to speakers: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Speaker_FAQ
- Update and communicate to speakers about audio/video/... [Hugh]
- Open speaker support requests?
- Hotel room spreadsheet up to date?
- Katzazi and Arthur will be part of team Heralds, potential third volunteer, status? [Katzazi/Arthur]
- https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Heralds up to date? (Coco left Projectleiding long ago for example) [Katzazi]
- Blog post?
- Two coordinators found: Roxy and Toralv, a third volunteered, how to continue? [Roxy/Toralv]
- Wiki page [Roxy/Toralv]
- Blog post [Roxy/Toralv]
New blog posts?
Any Other Business
Topics for next meeting
Next meeting time
- 14 July: Start of buildup