Bi-Weekly Orga Jitsi-2022-04-20
|Bi-Weekly Orga Jitsi-2022-04-20|
|Name||Bi-weekly MCH2021 Orga Jitsi|
What is an orga Jitsi?
The orga jitsi is a bi-weekly online meeting where the progress and state of the organization are shared. It serves as a moment for the orga to meet each other and discuss things that are (bound to) happening.
Do i have to register?
The jitsi meeting can be accessed without any registration via the link above. Just use a modern browser and join.
Are there minutes?
Minutes are made every jitsi and shared on the respective jitsi meet page.
People in meeting: ±23
pysical orga meeting was at 16 April 2022 @ Bitlair from 14:30)
Permit was sent in
maps.mch2022.org is updated, have a look because it's awesome! Please link your wiki page to a tent on the map.
Promo packages with stickers where made during the orga meet at Bitlair. Please help out figuring out adresses to hackerspaces: https://cloud.ifcat.org/s/XmDq5iSWPCSrFyQ:
Please write stuff down on the wiki
Please sign up in the angelsystem: https://angel.mch2022.org Please reach out if you know VueJS for the Design Generator
- Adyen Contract will be sent out tomorrow - 1673 sold Tickets - Only 22 orders from MCH2021 still missing refund information (down from almost double!) - Questions:
- Logistics Entrance Supervision - Parking Supervision - Badge Bar === Drinks?
- Batteries have been ordered (for a lot cheaper than expected, offsetting some other higher-than-expected expenses) - Proto 4 (20 pcs) has arrived & mostly works, DAC debugging & assembly (by Renze) in progress - News posts & announcement of the badge are WIP, input is welcome! - Sweatshops will be planned & announced soon(tm) - SAO's to display nickname on: we may get them sponsored from OSHpark but some people are also designing & ordering their own
- Supplier is chosen and ready to sign.mm - Still need to hear from villages if any A/V equipment is needed.
- We had our first 2 hour acceptance meeting, the next one is this Sunday. Expected to send out the first acceptance emails next week.
- After confirmation of the submitter we will start creating blog posts.
- podium is not set in stone yet (we suffer from renting lahyer and podium). - almost all other stuff is "offerte" - we have been working on the permit (brandweer) - we need signatures to actually formalize the orders (henry?) - we have discussed powerneeds, not finalized - program (team music) is 95% done. We have open slots for ad hoc additions to the program - Michiel (our cad draw man) has updated drawings and send them to redlizard - last week not much was done, as our volunteers had a busy event easter weekend. - Dimitri/hobbybob has been contacted for lasers/flamethrowers - working with brenno for the harbour bar
- Crystals are pretty.
- Sweatshop on the 28th of May @ Bitlair!
Two projects: 14 remaining crystels Lighting ->plugs and films