Bi-Weekly Orga Meeting-2020-09-02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bi-Weekly Orga Meeting-2020-09-02|
|Name||Bi-weekly MCH2021 Orga Meeting|
See Mumble for information on how to join.
Previous meeting + minutes: Bi-Weekly_Orga_Meeting-2020-08-17
- At the field day we did a 'low-key' opening of the ticketshop where you can now buy 'gift cards' - for more information see Tickets. News travelled faster than expected and we have already sold ~600 (and received payment for ~500) gift cards.
- User:Attilla and User:Manduca have a visit to Boels planned to discuss renting all kinds of infrastructure
- The Sponsor document is available to be shared with potential sponsors. Feel free to distribute it.
- Team:Power has been making progress with the plans to remove our reliance on diesel generators. Teams that expect to use a lot of power (such as the food court and Team:Partytent) are encouraged to share somewhat detailed plans/wishes with Team:Power soon.
- The power distribution also impacts what is feasible for the layout of the terrain, so Team:Power and Team:Terrain will discuss this and Team:Terrain hopes to be able to summarize their (broad-strokes) findings next mumble meeting.
After the plenary updates/discussion various teams moved to breakout rooms for further talks in smaller groups.