Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is part of the Team:Family of MCH2022. Feel free to look around.
MCH2022 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help and make the FamilyZone awesome, please join the team or organize a project. If you want to help at the event, please participate as an angel.
A bouncy castle for the (smaller) children.
- Transport to the site.
Two bouncing castles.
- Ordered a multiplay bouncing castle at VCompany. Contact via fhp.
- Ordered a large bouncing castle at SST Verhuur Diepenheim. Contact via fhp.
Ordered, not yet paid.
- 3 volunteers for an hour.
- Receive the bouncing castle from the delivery guys.
- Place at the right spot.
- 3-4 volunteers for an hour.
- Clean the castles
- Fold the castles
- Place the castles in one of the tents, so it stays dry and clean.
- Give the bouncing castle to the pickup guys.
VCompany picks up the shark multiplay castle, together with the Team:Family/Ballpit and the Team:Family/Large Lego Blocks.
SST Verhuur Diepenheim picks up the "Sprinkussen Robinson 5,5 × 5,5 × 3,5 mtr", together with Team:Family/Sandpit.