|Date and Time||Saturday at 11:00|
|Budget Granted||None (yet)|
This page is part of the Team:Family of MCH2022. Feel free to look around.
MCH2022 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help and make the FamilyZone awesome, please join the team or organize a project. If you want to help at the event, please participate as an angel.
MCH2022 Family Zone Minecraft Server
Access details are visible at the workshop tent of the Family Zone, so visit to get access!
On Saturday, 11:00-12:00, we'll do a small workshop to connect to the server and have a look around. Do not expect a full official workshop, but more of a time to help each other and play Minecraft.
You'll be able to connect with both Java clients and Mobile clients (bedrock). The server is in creative mode, and we've loaded a map that looks a bit like the MCH2022 terrain.
What you need to join the minecraft server and workshop:
- laptop or tablet with minecraft Java edition or bedrock edition
- working connection to the MCH WiFi or cabled MCH network
To get started:
- When you login, type /sethome. This way you can always travel back to spawn with the command /home
- This is a creative server, do not mess with others, we are here to build and have fun
- If you want your own space (called region) where others cannot mess with your stuff, mark of a (not too large) rectangular area and ask one of the server admins to assign the region to you.
Here is the list of server admins
Want to help out as an admin? Talk to one of the current admins
- Use worldedit to select a region (type /wand, then left click position 1, then right click position two, then //extend vert
- Use wordguard to create the region (type /rg define <name>, /rg flag <name> interact allow, /rg add owner <name> <playername>
- Make a world download
- Publish the world download
- Kill the server