Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Budget Granted||None (yet)|
This page is part of the Team:Family of MCH2022. Feel free to look around.
MCH2022 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help and make the FamilyZone awesome, please join the team or organize a project. If you want to help at the event, please participate as an angel.
A Scavenger Hunt / Escape room type activity for kids, and ofcourse in MCH theme. (there are lots of good ideas about incorporating tech like NFC chips, BLE beacons, perhaps a SAO, but time is a major constraint)
- PENDING: Contacted CTF for integration options
- A basic treasure hunt/escape room game for kids
Who will provide them, and when?
- A basic treasure hunt/escape room game for kids (provided by Sim)
- DONE: Basic treasure hunt/escape room purchased
- DONE: Exported all images to a format that can be translated (to english and maybe german)
- IN PROGRESS: Formula tweaking to fit MCH/hacking theme started
- IN PROGRESS: Translate the content to english and maybe german
- TODO: Color print all the pages
- TODO: Laminate them for outdoor use
- IN PROGRESS: Plot a route on MCH map (2-3km max)
- TODO: Determine direction and clue locations
- TODO: Find location for escape-room challenge
- TODO: Determine format (allow kids to do this thing anytime, or schedule workshops?)
- TODO: Final check/adjust route on MCH map (2-3km max)
- TODO: Check location for escape-room challenge
- DONE: 1 Volunteer is able to set it up, optionally guide the hunt and tear it down.
- TODO: Should not take more than an hour or two once final locations have been confirmed.
- TODO: Provide instructions on how to set up the installation on the event site.
- TODO: Remove all direction/clue sheets
- TODO: Clean up escape-room
- TODO: Should not take more than an hour.