|Name||MCH2022 Team:Family meeting|
This page is part of the Team:Family of MCH2022. Feel free to look around.
MCH2022 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help and make the FamilyZone awesome, please join the team or organize a project. If you want to help at the event, please participate as an angel.
Because the main orga meeting moved from 2022/06/08 to 20222/06/01, we'll first allow people to join the main orga meeting before we start the family meeting. The family meeting will start around 20:30 at https://meet.speakup.nl/mch2022family
Current attendance estimate Based on https://grafana.mch2022.org
Conference attendance: 2122 Kids > 2006 (<16 y/o): 52 Kids > 2010 (<12 y/o): 72 Kids > 2016 (<6 y/o): 45 Total kids: 169 / 7.9% Total expected conference: 3500 Total expected kids (7.9%): 277
https://map.mch2022.org Notes: move the CTF tent (if they actually participate) -> Haakjes will send email to team terrain
DONE: we should contact team productiehuis to figure out AV possibilities: last time we used a big TV and a set of speakers + microphone --> stef wil contact for a big screen, speakers and microphone
No news so far, we keep it on the list so we do not forget about this.
We have a proposal:
Ruimte in de tent, hoeveel? requirements?
DONE: Via hp197 van finance voor accoord finance at mch2021.org, dan accoord geven
DONE: checken voor lunch -> de kids need to eat too, so maybe just get some stuff from supermarket? (or maybe plan a pancake party with the help of some parents? -> will arrange on-site). They arrange their own food
TODO: parkeerruimte voor 2 auto's regelen
No pre-registration, just a paper form to enroll on site.
Child care is arranged!
- Ball pits, Bouncy castles, Large Lego Blocks are ordered
- Sand pit is (probably) ordered
- DONE: Add inflatable fun land to the wiki as a project (Mike)
Increasing team size
- We should follow up on the angel system, to allow for shifts and such -> [Sim] / Pikachu
- We should promote the bi-weekly meeting (irc, twitter, wiki, mailinglist)
- TODO: We can send a targetted email to children tickets. Send the contents of the email to team ticket and they can probably send it to all the children tickets. -> [Sim]
- Wiki updates for next meetings -- DONE by haakjes
- TODO: Update the planning to have a clear overview of what is left to organize -> TODO for haakjes for the next meeting
Incoming mail =
Mail from VPRO
- We will have to communicate with team PR/press on this. One thing to think about is weather there is actually anybody that is willing to go on TV, and any kids that can be shown. -> [Sim]
Mail from Mike
- TODO: Align with team projectleiding (ask Boekenwuurm) regarding who is considered orga (and can eat), specifically asking for spouses + kids [Pikachu]
- TODO: Align with team volunteers (ask Sebastius) regarding the food vouchers for angel shifts [Pikachu]
Mail / Request regarding hammock area
Also asked during the orga meeting (by Moem) today: team deco has a plan for an hammock area, which should be relatively cheap (10 euro per hammock), but they do not have the time/capacity to organize this area.
" During the last field day. Redlizard and I were walking on the path at the back end of the Family area and noticed the field on the other end of the path, which has a bunch of trees at convenient distances. This could easily be converted into a hammock area with some interesting lighting. It's a pretty small and cheapish project ( see: https://www.lidl.nl/p/rocktrail-hangmat/p100345191 ) but not really a Deco project and we have our hands full as it is. Are y'all interested in doing this?"
- TODO: Put it as possible project on the page and revisit this in a next meeting -> fhp
- TODO: talk to team safety regarding what to do when there are complains.
- missing children protecol
- TODO: take the missing children protocol of last time and put it on the wiki, and we'll discuss team safety and we'll also use this during the drill (suggested time: same as last time, the night before the actual start of the event).
- TODO: ask team safety for their plan (Boekenwuurm). Based on this, we'll see if we do a separate meeting with team safety, or discuss during build-up.
Lost Kid Scenario
- Call 2222 (+31622005297)
- Determine name, picture, description of clothing and language
- Find volunteers
- Distribute name, picture, description of clothing and language
- Split up in teams and split the area
- First thing to look: ditch running alongside family village
- Keep in communication with 2222