From MCH2022 wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Team Content Meeting

Online 2020-09-12 17:00 - 18:00

Pad during the meeting, result in the minutes



As decided in the 2020-08-29 meeting:

The action points from the last meeting are shown at the topics they belong to below.


  • Notes?
  • Chair?
  • Any other topics?

Recap on action points

Walter to talk to C3VOC about remote participation

Claudia check in with team info/communication on opportunities to publish blogposts

Claudia draft a special topic blog on important of climate crisis in technical discussions

Aschwin ask Jeroen to write up an initial draft proposal on review process to be discussed this meeting

Robin draft proposal on review process

Coco reach out to the people dealing with FAQ on accessibility and wheelchair ramps for stages

Status of submissions

Reconciliation of envisaged draft review processes

Topics for next meeting

Next meeting time