2021-01-23-Content-meeting

From MCH2022 wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Team Content Meeting

Online 2021-01-23 17:00 - 18:00

Pad during the meeting, result in the minutes

Minutes

Agenda

As decided in the 2021-01-09 meeting:

The action points from the last meeting are shown at the topics they belong to below.

Administrivia

  • Notes?
  • Chair?
  • Any other topics?
  • I can't make this meeting:

Recap on action points

Re-invite Attilla to the Content meeting (Claudia)

Which subsidies were substantial last time (Walter)

Try to get subsidy again (Bert)

Ask sysadmin to do the upgrade of pretalx (Erik)

Can we write a blog post about Covid scenarios? (Bert)

Who is responsible for the tables/chairs/power cords/projectors/lighting/... in workshop tents? (Coco)

Tents need to be dark enough and/or projectors good enough so they are usable.

Brief team Content update on next orga meeting January 16 (Claudia/Martian)

Topics

Financial topics with Attilla

Presenting remote

COVID-19 status (go/no-go)

Submitting the proposal for subsidies

Extending the CfP deadline?

Academic content:go/no-go?

New blog posts?

Status of submissions

Specific speakers we would like to invite

Upgrade pretalx

Zammad fields

Any Other Business

Topics for next meeting

Next meeting time

Future topics

Finance procedures

When Attilla is available.

Demo new pretalx features in meeting after meeting January 23.