2021-02-13-Content-meeting

From MCH2022 wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Team Content Meeting

Online 2021-02-13 17:00 - 18:00

Pad during the meeting, result in the minutes

Minutes

Agenda

As decided in the 2021-01-23 meeting:

The action points from the last meeting are shown at the topics they belong to below.

Administrivia

  • Notes?
  • Chair?
  • Any other topics?
  • I can't make this meeting:

Recap on action points

Try to get subsidy again (Bert)

Ask sysadmin to do the upgrade of pretalx (Erik)

Who is responsible for the tables/chairs/power cords/projectors/lighting/... in workshop tents? (Coco)

Tents need to be dark enough and/or projectors good enough so they are usable.

Demo new pretalx features in meeting after meeting January 23. (Erik)

Provide a declaration form for speakers (Attilla)

Will design input for speakers (Kirils)

Make lists of things that are needed at speakerdesk (such as a printer). Setup list, document somewhere, send to Finance, cc Coco (Kirils)

draft: https://pad.riseup.net/p/MCH2021-SpeakerDesk-supplies-needed-keep

Create a blog post on extension of CfP (Walter)

Topics

COVID-19 status (go/no-go)

Extending the CfP deadline?

Presenting remote

Submitting the proposal for subsidies

Academic content:go/no-go?

New blog posts?

Status of submissions

Specific speakers we would like to invite

Demo new pretalx features in meeting after meeting January 23.

Upgrade pretalx

Zammad fields

Any Other Business

Topics for next meeting

Next meeting time

Future topics