2021-02-27-Content-meeting

From MCH2022 wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Team Content Meeting

Online 2021-02-27 17:00 - 18:00

Pad during the meeting, result in the minutes

Minutes

Agenda

As decided in the 2021-02-13 meeting:

Administrivia

  • Notes?
  • Chair?
  • Any other topics?
  • I can't make this meeting:

Recap on action points that don't belong to one of the topics

Presenting remote, ask productiehuis for their thoughts (Walter)

Create blog post (Walter)

The rest of the action points from the last meeting are shown at the topics they belong to below

Topics

COVID-19 status (go/no-go)

Team health draft (Amelia, Bert)

Team health one on one (Coco)

What do we need to do now?

Inform submitters

Save information (at least pads will be deleted)

Real life get together in the future when that is possible again?

Want to work on content for a potential online event?

New blog posts?

Any Other Business

Topics for next meeting

Next meeting time

Future topics

Who is responsible for the tables/chairs/power cords/projectors/lighting/... in workshop tents? (Coco)

Tents need to be dark enough and/or projectors good enough so they are usable.

Submitting the proposal for subsidies

Try to get subsidy again (Bert)

Academic content:go/no-go?

Status of submissions

Specific speakers we would like to invite

Speaker desk

Provide a declaration form for speakers (Attilla(Coco))

Will design input for speakers (Kirils)

Make lists of things that are needed at speakerdesk (such as a printer). Setup list, document somewhere, send to Finance, cc Coco (Kirils)

https://pad.riseup.net/p/MCH2021-SpeakerDesk-supplies-needed-keep

pretalx

Zammad fields