2021-10-09-Content-meeting-minutes

From MCH2022 wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Team Content Meeting Minutes

Online 2021-10-09 17:00 - 18:00

Present

Absent with notice

Absent without notice

Agenda

As decided in the 2021-09-04 meeting:

Administrivia

  • Notes: Martian
  • Chair: Walter
  • Any other topics?
  • I can't make this meeting: Jos, Robin, Jeroen

Topics

Team health and team size

Bert left the team. We would like to have at least one new member. We will add a vacancy to the wiki [Coco] Amelia and Hugh have people in mind.

content team composition

What happened the last 8 months

Submitting the proposal for subsidies

See the pad link in Signal for todo's/links to the documents

We looked at the different documents and todo list.

Recap on action points that don't belong to one of the topics

Presenting remote, ask productiehuis for their thoughts (Walter)

During the field day the members present talked with productiehuis.

Preliminary budget for team finance

See email dated 20210930 from team finance.

agree on who will make initial budget draft (based on SHA) [kirils]

agree on team content treasurer [kirils]

pick deadline and possibility for whole team content to review budget before sending it to finance.

Draft to be discussed at the next Content meeting. Deadline to send is 20211031

Idea: I presented at MCH 2022' hex stickers [1]

Please add it to the budget. Who creates a design? Team up with volunteering as they have an idea about pins. [hugh]

pretalx

Status of submissions

How many did already indicate that they want to participate in 2022? Can we create an easy way to count, list of speakers who didn't indicate yet?

[erik/hugh]: chase speakers for confirmation.

Specific speakers we would like to invite

[all] think about possible speakers to invite and prepare for next meeting (HYPE)

Speaker desk

Provide a declaration form for speakers

general form teams: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Finance_procedures [coco] get form for speakers

Will design input for speakers (Kirils)

Make lists of things that are needed at speakerdesk (such as a printer). Setup list, document somewhere, send to Finance, cc Coco (Kirils)

https://pad.riseup.net/p/MCH2021-SpeakerDesk-supplies-needed-keep

Zammad fields

Needs to be done before closing of the CfP.

Who is responsible for the tables/chairs/power cords/projectors/lighting/... in workshop tents? [walter]

Tents need to be dark enough and/or projectors good enough so they are usable.

Academic content:go/no-go?

Needs to be decided before december, please give an idea next meeting [erik/jeroen]

New blog posts?

unpack a part of the CfP and make it into a blog post [all]

Any Other Business

https://www.cfptime.org/home [hugh]

Topics for next meeting

Next meeting time

2021-10-23 17:00 - 18:00 CEST

Future topics