Team Content Meeting Minutes
Online 2021-12-18 17:00 - 18:00
Absent with notice
Absent without notice
As decided in the 2021-12-04 meeting
- Notes? Martian
- Chair? Walter
- Any other topics?
- I can't make this meeting: Jeroen, Kirils, Erik
Team size and health
We are looking for two new team Content members.
Send reworked budget form to team Finance [kirils: done]
Submitting the proposal for subsidies
We need high profile speakers for this to work.
- Apply again in January, closing date January 19 2022
- Who are these speakers and how is the amount of 24,500 built up.
- Information on the content of the speakers and their motivation, who has been promised/reservedly invited
- Submit an application to the digital culture scheme: https://stimuleringsfonds.nl/nl/subsidies/regeling_digitale_cultuur/
- It's important to contact high profile speakers before January in order to increase the possibility of acceptance.
- We use the signal group and previous methodology.
- Can we apply for https://www.fonds21.nl/ as well?
- Who wants to participate: Claudia, Martian, Walter, Hugh, Robin
- Create a new pad [Martian: done]. Team Content group chat header contains the link to the pad
- draft version before xmas
- Only office [Claudia]
Status of submissions
Chase speakers for confirmation. [erik/hugh]
Erik will correct the want to participate boolean for new 2022 proposals [Erik: done]
Erik went through Pretalx and:
- Every submission that was submitted after the CFP update for 2022 should have the "mch2022" tag now.
- The old submissions have the "mch2021" tag.
- I set the "consider for 2022 question" answer to true for all submissions that were submitted after our CFP update for MCH2022.
Unfortunately, we still have 48 submissions that were submitted for the cancelled 2021 conference and the speakers haven't indicated yet that they want to be present in 2022 as well. How to get those answers (soon)?
- We sent a mail to every speaker who hasn't indicated that he wants to be on MCH2022 as well. Live stats are here: https://conference.mch2022.org/orga/event/mch2021-2020/cfp/questions/17/
Current proposals (rather than speakers) are not diverse enough.
Link to a pad who is approaching which speaker for confirmation on Signal [Martian: done]
Specific speakers we would like to invite
Think about possible speakers to invite and prepare for next meeting (HYPE) [all] Contact your speakers from the list [all]
Provide a declaration form for speakers
general form teams: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Finance_procedures
Will design input for speakers [Kirils]
Needs coordination with team Finance. Kirils send an email to team Finance, no reply yet. Will approach Rizoom. [Kirils/Hugh]
New blog posts?
We need to blog the next blog blog. Robin wrote a draft, can go to Noor. [Robin: done]
Next blog post [Hugh]
Idea: I presented at MCH 2022' hex stickers
Added to our budget.
We are working on a new design. [Hugh] Design needs to be in line with general design. https://mch2022.org/design/
Email send to Team:Volunteers and Team:Huisstijl [Hugh]
Waiting for updated design [Hugh]
Who is responsible for the tables/chairs/power cords/projectors/lighting/... in workshop tents?
No answer from Team:Terrain yet, though some stuff we need to order ourselves, apparently
Walter will take it up with Produktiehuis [Walter]
Tents need to be dark enough and/or projectors good enough so they are usable.
Any Other Business
Zammad -> Nextcloud for speaker list? [Walter]
Create an assembly for rc3 and announce on the orga mailing list [Erik]
Topics for next meeting
Next meeting time
Sunday January 9 17:00 - 18:00 CET
Make lists of things that are needed at speakerdesk (such as a printer). Setup list, document somewhere, send to Finance [Kirils]
See https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Moebelhaus for some prices that can be used for the budget.
f2f meeting (Team:content) in NL March/April
(Open air) stages
Team Terrain & Produktiehuis have this action point from the orga meeting.