Team Content Meeting Minutes
Online 2022-01-22 17:00 - 18:00
Absent with notice
Absent without notice
As decided in the 2022-01-09 meeting
- Notes? Martian
- Chair? Walter
- Any other topics?
- I can't make this meeting: Jeroen, Kirils, Robin
Team size and health
We are looking for two new team Content members.
Submitting the proposal for subsidies
Should have been done, closing date January 19 2022 [Walter, Claudia, Martian, Robin, Hugh: done]
If we are not accepted we have another chance April 13 2022.
Can we apply for https://www.fonds21.nl/ as well? [Claudia: No, done]
- Evaluation criteria include:
- The artistic value of the project [Claudia: done]
- The significance of the chosen theme and question for the discipline [Claudia: done]
- The extent to which the project is effective in terms of its design, methodology and the expertise involved;[Claudia: done]
- The support for the project, as demonstrated by the partners involved, the manner and degree of co-financing and the expected audience reach;[Walter: done]
- The project's contribution to diversity and inclusion within the field. [Claudia: done]
Walter should get in touch with Treasurer to find out about the sponsoring status and what co-financing is Orga looking for as we might need this info for subsidy. [Walter: done]
Erik and Kirils have not objections if the subteam working on the subsidy request make the decision of a "theme" for the event ifneedbe. Claudia will post the quest for a Theme in the Signal group.
Status of submissions
96 confirmed submissions, 35 unconfirmed.
Erik will add tags in pretalx to those 35 and remove/hide the question. A list with phone numbers and email addresses of people still to contact. [Erik: done]
Live stats are here: https://conference.mch2022.org/orga/event/mch2021-2020/cfp/questions/17/
Current proposals (rather than speakers) are not diverse enough.
- How does the output look like? [Erik]
- Does it look good on mobile? Is it responsive, mobile app etc. [Erik]
Are we up to date
- Which version do we use?
- Any features that we miss or are in the works?
Bridge to Zammad
For speaker expenses, we know what will be build and when it will be ready as we are near the end of the CfP? [Erik]
Are we extending the CfP?
Specific speakers we would like to invite
Think about possible speakers to invite and prepare for next meeting (HYPE) [all] Contact your speakers from the list [all]
Provide a declaration form for speakers
general form teams: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Finance_procedures
Will design input for speakers [Kirils]
Kirils send an email to team Finance, got reply with feedback. Will rework the form. [Kirils]
New blog posts?
We need to blog the next blog blog. [Hugh, Walter, Claudia]
Idea: I presented at MCH 2022' hex stickers
Added to our budget.
We are working on a new design. [Hugh] Design needs to be in line with general design. https://mch2022.org/design/
Email send to Team:Volunteers and Team:Huisstijl [Hugh]
Waiting for updated design [Hugh]
Who is responsible for the tables/chairs/power cords/projectors/lighting/... in workshop tents?
No answer from Team:Terrain yet, though some stuff we need to order ourselves, apparently
Walter will take it up with Produktiehuis [Walter]
Tents need to be dark enough and/or projectors good enough so they are usable.
Any Other Business
Zammad -> Nextcloud for speaker list? [Walter]
Topics for next meeting
Next meeting time
2022-02-05 17:00 - 18:00 CET
Make lists of things that are needed at speakerdesk (such as a printer). Setup list, document somewhere, send to Finance [Kirils]
Face to face meeting (Team:content) in NL March/April
(Open air) stages
Team Terrain & Produktiehuis have this action point from the orga meeting.