Team Content Meeting
Online 2022-05-29 14:00 - 16:00 CEST
As decided in the 2022-05-21 meeting
- Any other topics?
- I can't make this meeting: Jos
- Amount of slots: Adapt the spreadsheet. How many slots do we have available now? [Kirils]
- Connection with Hope [Claudia]
- Submitters had 2 weeks to confirm their presence. Send a reminder with 1 week deadline [Hugh: done]
- Viola: 1 pointer proposal -> add a tagged category [Viola/Walter: done]
Erik will catch up next week, action points:
- Voting by visitors, end of May, one option might be https://github.com/pretalx/pretalx-public-voting [Erik]
- Bridge to Zammad (for speaker expenses) [Erik]
- Tallying number of hotel rooms required in Zammad [Erik]
- Web server for static output of the schedule [Erik]
- Communicate with existing app builders that can host the schedule [Erik]
- Can we see when a submission is made or changed in pretalx? [Erik]
- Email Productiehuis 20220525 Silent stage proposal, answer needed soon
- Expenses spreadsheet: what can we approve/reject?
Which content are we missing?
Which skills/topics are we missing in the submissions or we want more of?
- Skills [all]
- Political activism
- Science but not CS
- How things changed during COVID
Could be a panel, but needs a good moderator Walter: action, will look for some academic speakers on this
Heralds and Angels (needs to be notified to Team:Volunteers)
Heralds some updates the last weeks, what's the status? Katzazi will be part of team Heralds.
Will design input for speakers [Kirils]
New blog posts?
Blog post to convince employers? [Nicolas/Hugh: done, not posted yet by team info]
Any Other Business
Topics for next meeting
Next meeting time
- End of May: vote on submissions by visitors
- 10-12 June: Schedule weekend, The Hague/Scheveningen
- 18 June: Last orga meet at RevSpace