|Name||MCH2022 Team:Family meeting|
This page is part of the Team:Family of MCH2022. Feel free to look around.
MCH2022 is a "DIY" hacker event, organized by volunteers and everyone who visits. If you want to help and make the FamilyZone awesome, please join the team or organize a project. If you want to help at the event, please participate as an angel.
Current attendance estimate Based on https://grafana.mch2022.org
Conference attendance: 2885 Kids > 2006 (<16 y/o): 58 Kids > 2010 (<12 y/o): 88 Kids > 2016 (<6 y/o): 67 Total kids: 213
2 new types:
- Family runner (16+)
- Family minion (16-)
TODO: check with volunteering if they will be blogging and ask to mention kid shifts?
TODO (mike): Update wiki with the current knowledge regarding children during buildup )(See Haakjes's email to Orga List) TODO (mike): Update wiki and replace the old things (https://wiki.mch2022.org/FamilyZone) TODO (boekenwurm): talk to team safety regarding what to do when there are complains.
To everybody who takes $$$ stuff to the field:
This week we need to complete the list of insured equipment. If you have equipment in your team with a value > €2500/item and want to have it insured under our central festival insurance I would like to receive the following:
- Team - Item description - Serial# or other unique identifier (if available) - List price incl VAT - Added bonus: photo of item
Only possible thing is the ballpit / sandthingies -> fhp will check, probably nothing
- No direct access to PretalX
- Talks/Workshops are entered in PretalX by the speakers or by us, with note that this is for the family zone track
- Haakjes and Sim will tell Team:Content when the talks/workshops should be scheduled
This is Netsmurf from Team Horeca/Party/Harbour. Unfortunately we cannot have kids working behind the bars, we are legally not allowed.
But we have a very nice party area, stage and a lot of sound equipment and some technicians. We could organize an kids disco on one or more afternoons if you are interested and have a DJ/Music ?
TODO: Mike will pick this up, what we need to do on our side is find someone that is able to come up with the music.
Status: looking for anyone who really really wants this. If not, we'll decide last minute if we have budget available and just order it if we have.
- Baby cleaning stations: where should we place them? (not related to child care)
- Plan: get only one and put it in the indoor play tent
* TODO: update shopping list
- Organization of Team:Family/Child Care
Plan of time blocks:
- block system not ideal, presentations are not mapped to blocks
- or ikea style - drop off whenever, leave kid for max 4 hours?
- ability to pre-register?
- full is full
- max 4 hours, possible to reserve, free allocation
TL;DR: I was wondering if there will be some e.g. forested area during camp where one would be allowed to camp in their hammock?
Since travelling with a tent in summer seems like a waste of valuble backpack volume, I would rather go to MCH without one, with a hammock under tarp as a substitute. The only relevant information on the wiki is some vague plans from team Family to organize some hammock area, but as far as I understood it is planned to be more of a chillout-ish area, not a camping one.
Have fun! 0xa
Ask: ask AwesomeRetro (Stitch?) for using a projector, last time they had a lot (we should not buy a new one) TODO: Put the hammocks on the shopping list, and make it a problem for later us
Budget: 200 euros is approved
TODO (Mike): make account at https://www.zwembadgigant.nl/intex-zwembadspeelgoed and put whatever you think is best in the basket. We'll take over from here for the payment and delivery. Also getting a pool for Plushie-Pit!
TODO (Mike): order the pool also via https://www.zwembadgigant.nl/intex-zwembadspeelgoed
Focus on the project as a "Workshop" with a preset number of people per workshop. Sign-up ahead of time.
How many workshops? One. how many people? 50 pizza spots (for example: 25 kids with a parent)
Do not need fridge, use just in time delivery of ingredients
TODO (Aloft): finalize the plan, next week we'll set the budget
gas tank can be used from fhp/aloft , expected usage is 1.5-2kg of gas.
- Sim got things from someone else that we could use
- Pikachu helps with translations into German
- Age: 7-11
- Revisit this next week
(Or larger Frisbee Golf like @ SHA2017)
- Add some frisbees to the shopping list
- Perhaps we can even get some frisbee golfs
- Check Team:Family/shoppinglist
- TODO: make a plan for the build-up, so things go smooth and do not take too much time