Team Content Meeting
Online 2021-11-20 17:00 - 18:00 CET
As decided in the 2021-11-06 meeting
- Any other topics?
- I can't make this meeting: Jeroen
(Open air) stages
Team health and team size
We are looking for two new team Content members.
Approach potential team members [Amelia and Hugh]
Person reached out who wanted to join speaker desk, no vacancy there. Call with him on Wednesday Nov 10 [Hugh/Kirils]
Preliminary budget for team finance
- Team:Finance Speaker Reimbursement questions [hugh will create a preliminary draft]
- What can speakers get reimbursed? travel, lodging entry
- How much can they get reimbursed? it depends, most of the speakers don't get any
- What kind of procedure have you devised from team content for the speakers to get reimbursed?
- Does team content or the speaker send the reimbursement form to finance?
- If the latter is the preference the form would also need to bear the signature of the team content team lead.
- I expect that team content has a set maximum amount of reimbursable money for speakers. Have we agreed on a preliminary amount and who form team content is keeping an eye on this?
Send budget to team Finance [kirils]
Team Finance would like to have it in their preferred format: https://wiki.mch2021.org/images/0/00/Template_MCH_2021_Team_Budget.xlsx Who is going to transfer the budget in this format and send it to team finance?
Submitting the proposal for subsidies
- Apply again in January
- Who are these speakers and how is the amount of 24,500 built up.
- Information on the content of the speakers and their motivation, who has been promised/reservedly invited
- Submit an application to the digital culture scheme
- It's important to contact high profile speakers before January in order to increase the possibility of acceptance.
- Who wants to help improve the submission?
- We use the signal group and previous methodology
Status of submissions
Chase speakers for confirmation. [erik/hugh]
- We sent a mail to every speaker who hasn't indicated that he wants to be on MCH2022 as well.
- Live stats are here: https://conference.mch2022.org/orga/event/mch2021-2020/cfp/questions/17/
Specific speakers we would like to invite
Think about possible speakers to invite and prepare for next meeting (HYPE) [all]
Provide a declaration form for speakers
general form teams: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Finance_procedures
Get form for speakers [Claudia]
Will design input for speakers [Kirils]
Needs coordination with team Finance.
Needs to be decided before december, please give an idea next meeting [erik/jeroen]
- Idea was discussed with Jeroen.
- Feedback so far positive, we will go on with this.
- Other universities were contacted about this as well.
- More results on the next meeting.
- Jeroen pitched this to ACCSS (Jan Piet Barthel) who seemed positive about this. Will ask for an update.
New blog posts?
unpack a part of the CfP and make it into a blog post [all]
Action: write another blog post [walter]
Idea: I presented at MCH 2022' hex stickers 
Please add it to the budget. Who creates a design? Team up with volunteering as they have an idea about pins. [hugh - doing]
Have yet to email Team:Volunteers and Team:Huisstijl
Any Other Business
Topics for next meeting
Next meeting time
Needs to be done before closing of the CfP.
Who is responsible for the tables/chairs/power cords/projectors/lighting/... in workshop tents? [walter]
No answer from Team:Terrain yet, though some stuff we need to order ourselves, apparently
Tents need to be dark enough and/or projectors good enough so they are usable.
Make lists of things that are needed at speakerdesk (such as a printer). Setup list, document somewhere, send to Finance [Kirils]
See https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Moebelhaus for some prices that can be used for the budget.