Team Content Meeting
Online 2021-12-04 17:00 - 18:00 CET
As decided in the 2021-11-20 meeting
- Any other topics?
- I can't make this meeting: Jeroen, Robin
(Open air) stages
Team:Content is looking at this concept (one stage → open air) as nice to have extra, a smart thing to do. If the weather is bad, we can't spend hours and hours managing and rescheduling.
Produktiehuis seems ok with taking on outdoor stage creation. Screen MUST NOT be behind speakers for camera reasons.
Finalised stage names
- Main stage 1: Abacus 🧮 (https://emojipedia.org/abacus/) [~~50mx30m]
- Main stage 2: Battery 🔋 (https://emojipedia.org/battery/) [~~50mx30m]
- Main stage 3: Clairvoyance 🔮 (https://emojipedia.org/crystal-ball/) [~~30mx20m]
- Workshop stage: DNA 🧬 (https://emojipedia.org/dna/)
- Workshop stage: Gear ⚙️ (https://emojipedia.org/gear/)
- Backup name / 4th stage: Envelope ✉️ (https://emojipedia.org/envelope/)
- Outside stage: Clairvoyance will be the outside stage if we so decide later.
Tardis [everywhereevents] → Flashlight 🔦 (https://emojipedia.org/flashlight/)
Last time the workshop tents were too light. We keep the stage names as decided on 2020-09-26 meeting.
Team health and team size
We are looking for two new team Content members.
Preliminary budget for team finance
Send reworked budget form to team Finance [kirils]
Submitting the proposal for subsidies
We need high profile speakers for this to work.
- Apply again in January, closing date January 19 2022
- Who are these speakers and how is the amount of 24,500 built up.
- Information on the content of the speakers and their motivation, who has been promised/reservedly invited
- Submit an application to the digital culture scheme: https://stimuleringsfonds.nl/nl/subsidies/regeling_digitale_cultuur/
- It's important to contact high profile speakers before January in order to increase the possibility of acceptance.
- Who wants to help improve the submission?
- We use the signal group and previous methodology
- Can we apply for https://www.fonds21.nl/ as well?
Status of submissions
Chase speakers for confirmation. [erik/hugh]
- We sent a mail to every speaker who hasn't indicated that he wants to be on MCH2022 as well. Live stats are here: https://conference.mch2022.org/orga/event/mch2021-2020/cfp/questions/17/
Current proposals (rather than speakers) are not diverse enough.
Specific speakers we would like to invite
Think about possible speakers to invite and prepare for next meeting (HYPE) [all] Contact your speakers from the list [all]
Provide a declaration form for speakers
general form teams: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Finance_procedures
Get form for speakers [Claudia]
Will design input for speakers [Kirils]
Needs coordination with team Finance. Kirils needs to send an e-mail to team Finance about this.
New blog posts?
We need to blog the next blog blog. [robin]
Idea: I presented at MCH 2022' hex stickers
Added to our budget.
We are working on a new design. [Hugh] Design needs to be in line with general design. https://mch2022.org/design/
Have yet to email Team:Volunteers and Team:Huisstijl [Hugh]
Any Other Business
Topics for next meeting
Next meeting time
Who is responsible for the tables/chairs/power cords/projectors/lighting/... in workshop tents?
No answer from Team:Terrain yet, though some stuff we need to order ourselves, apparently
Escalate to PL. [Walter]
Tents need to be dark enough and/or projectors good enough so they are usable.
Make lists of things that are needed at speakerdesk (such as a printer). Setup list, document somewhere, send to Finance [Kirils]
See https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Moebelhaus for some prices that can be used for the budget.